4 Week Bulking Transformation Dietgagan bajwa
Key Points On Bulking
- The bulk phase – the big feed. Bulk it out then lean up with a cut.
- To smash the bulk phase, you need to train like you mean it and feed like you need it.
- Bulking isn’t about eating as much, of whatever you want. It’s about feeding the muscle growth.
- Check out our top nutrition tips to support your bulking diet.
- Try the Supps247 Personal Trainer 4 week bulking diet plan.
Breakfast options – select one from the following list each day.
- 6 egg omelette with spinach (approx. 564 kcal)
- 2 scoop Mass gainer
- Large portion of granola, whole milk and sliced banana (approx. 750 kcal)
- 1 or 2 bagels with peanut butter (approx. 380/760 kcal)
- 2 Poached eggs, salmon and avocado (approx. 550 kcal)
Morning meal/snack options – combine these to increase calories if needed
- Progain flapjack (approx. 324 kcal)
- test booster 2 Tabs + 5g Creatine
- Progain extreme shake (600 kcal)
- Handful of almonds (approx. 92 kcal per serving)
- Apple with peanut butter (approx. 200 kcal)
- Small portion of chicken breast, tomatoes, celery and brown rice (approx. 450 kcal)
- Double chicken breast, broccoli and rice (approx. 700 kcal)
- Salmon, sweet potatoes and sesame seeds (approx. 700 kcal)
- Chicken breast, salsa, brown rice and peppers (approx. 720 kcal)
- Vegetarian bean chili burritos (approx. 900 kcal)
- Tinned tuna, quinoa, avocado and broccoli (approx. 500 kcal)
- 2 scoops for mass gainer
Snack options (select 1 or 2 per day depending on calories)
- Dark chocolate (a single ounce is 153 kcal. Eat as much as your surplus allows)
- Mass gainer shake (approx. 600 kcal)
- Cup of mixed nuts (approx. 640 kcal)
- Beef Jerky (approx. 410 kcal)
- 1 scoop Branch chain Amino acids
- Tuna steak with olive oil, two sweet potatoes and quinoa (approx. 800 kcal)
- Sirloin steak, white rice and fried egg (approx. 950 kcal)
- Burger with lean beef, fries, white bread roll, cup of green beans (approx. 1450 kcal)
- Tuna, pasta and Bolognese sauce (approx. 600 kcal)
- Chili con carne with rolls of bread (approx. 700 kcal)
- 1 scoop casein Protein